Dr. Jamuna DeviApril 10, 2019
Dr. Anuradha Koduri – MD, FACOG, FPMRSApril 10, 2019
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Rosalind Franklin Unicversity of medical science, Chicago Medical School
- Had his Fellowship in Advanced Gynecologic Surgery/Urogynecology from Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Minnesota.
- He is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. In addition, he has Clinical appointments at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Rush Copley Medical Center, and Edward Hospital Naperville, IL.
- Personal Societies : Fellow-American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Fellow-American College of Surgeons, Mayo Alumni Association; member – Doctors Mayo Society, American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS), International Continence Society (ICS), International Urogynecological Association (IUGA), Society of Gynecologic Surgeons (SGS)-Board member 2015-Society of Pelvic Reconstructive Surgeons, Central Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, AAGL (formerly American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists), Society of Robotic Surgeons (SRS).
- Internationally he has been sharing his knowledge and experience by being a part of:
(1) IUGA Exchange, Manila, Philippines (Co-Chair of Program), (2) Uterine Prolapse Surgical Mission, Daliekh, Nepal, (3) IUGA Exchange, Manila, Philippines, (4) Helps International, Medical/Surgical Mission, La Tinta, Guatemala.
Awards : CREOG National Faculty Award,Chicago Medical School outstanding Faculty in OB/GYN ,President’s Prize Award Paper, America’s Top Doctors, Top Doctors for women, Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology.