ADVANCES IN UROGYNAECOLOGY 2019
New Horizons, Old Myths!
15 – 17 November 2019, KIMS Hyderabad
Dr Anuradha Koduri
Dr Neena Desai
The free papers would be presented in the main hall
Refresh sessions – on Pelvic anatomy and with practical presentation
Difficult case presentations, Interaction with the faculty.
Exposure to the latest techniques that are evidence based
Dr Ashok Khurana
Dr Rajesh Taneja
Sr. Consultant, Urology & Andrology, Delhi
MD, MCh (URO) Chennai
Dr Tamil Selvi
MBBS, DGO, MRCOG Chennai
Dr Meera Raghavan
MD, MNAMS, DFFP, FRCOG Chennai
Dr Aparna Hedge
MD, DNB, FCPS,
Dr Pawan Vasudeva
M.S, M.R.C.S., M.Ch
EAU, JUA, AUA Fellow
Dr P Balamba
MD, DGO, Retired Prof
Dr. K. Lalitha
Dr. Aruna Kekre
Prof OBGYN, Urogynecology DV, CMC Vellore
Dr Srikala Prasad
MD, DGO, MCh (URO) Chennai
Dr Madhu Naidu
MRCOG, CCST(UK) Bengaluru
Dr Manjula Anagani
MD, FICOG, Maxcure Suyosha, Hyderabad
MBBS, MD PROF & HOD, Gandhi Medical College
Dr Shailesh P
Consultant Oncosurgeon Pune
Dr Anita Patel
Dr Tripura Sundari
MD, DGO, HOD OBGYN,
Dr Garuda lakshmi
MD, DNB, PROF & HOD, Osmania Medical College
Dr Anuradha Panda
Dr V Surya Prakash
MS, FRCS, MCh, DNB
Dr Mangesh Narwadkar
DGO, DNB Nanded
Dr Ashok Kiran
Dr Ganesh Gopalakrishnan
MS, MCh, Retd Proff
Dr Nita Thakre
MD, Chairperson FOGSI,UROGYN Committee (Advisor)
Dr Chandrashekar M
DGO, DNB,CU Bengaluru
Dr R Nagarathnamma
Dr Varghese Mathai
MS, Colorectal Surgeon
Dr Sasikala Kola
MBBS, MD, DGO Sr Consultant OBGYN
MD,DGO, Retired HOD Osmania Medical College
Dr Seetha Lakshmi
Dr Aruna Suman
Sr Consultant of OB/GYN at MGMH Hospitals
MBBS, MD Sr Consultant OBGYN
Dr Sanjay Pandey
MS, MCh (URO) Mumbai
Dr Priyamvada C Reddy
Dr Kameswari S
Dr Amita Jain
Dr Nitin Kekre
Sr Consultant Urologist KIMS Hospitals
Dr Arabind Panda
Sr. Consultant Urologist KIMS Hospital
Dr N Upendra Kumar
MS, MCh, Sr. Consultant
Dr A Ravi Kumar
MS, DNB (URO) Sr Consultant
Urologist & Andrologist
Dr DVRSK Prasad
Henry Prakash Magimairaj
Dr Ajay Kumar Midde
MPT, MIAP, LPT, TDCS, HOD Neurorehabilitation KIMS
Dr Anuradha Koduri
MD, FACOG, FPMRS HOD UROGYN KIMS (Secretary)
Dr Neena Desai
MD, DGO Robotic Surgeon EX HOD OBGYN KIMS (Chair Person)
Dr L Fahmida Banu
MD, DGO, DNBE, FRCOG, FICOG (Joint Secretary) Director Fehmicare Hospital
Dr Lakshmi Rathna
MD, DGO, FICOG, PGDMLS, HOD OBGYN, NICE Hospital (Scientific Committee Chair)
Dr Manjula Rao
MD, HOD OBGYN Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital (Treasurer)
Dr Nirmala Papalkar
MD, DNB, CU
MS, DNB, CU
Dr Tanvir Singh
MS, ISGE Bachelor in MIGS
Dr Sarika Pandya
MS, DNB (GUS)
OUR SINCERE HEARTFELT THANKS TO
Dr Bhaskar Rao
MD & CEO KIMS Hospital
Dr Evita Fernandez
FRCOG, Managing Director Fernandez Hospitals.
Dr S Shantha Kumari
MD, DNB, FICOG
MD, Director of Laxmi Hospital & Research centre
For your continuous, unrelenting support, guidance and encouragement !
- To familiarize the delegates with the anatomy of the Obturator Foramen as well as the perineum.
- Understanding the instrumentation.
- Receive step-by-step coaching by world-class faculty, and practice on silicone pelvic simulators mimicking real-life scenarios.
- Guidelines will be provided.
- A didactic session about SUI and the various slings that are available, and their pros and cons.
- Video presentation.
- A display of the various slings that are available in India and how they work.
- Using the model that we have created, you will receive step-wise guidance from experts in doing TOT/TVT, understand the obturator fossa anatomy and use the sling instruments and practice placing the slings. You are going to spend the maximum time here trying to perfect your technique.
- A Q/A session to clear any doubts.
- Course Directors: Dr Kimberley Kenton, Dr Lakshmi Rathna
Sacrocolpopexy is one of the effective surgeries in the treatment of apical prolapse. Laparoscopic approach offers the patient the advantages of an abdominal technique without the morbidity of having an incision. It, however, maybe challenging due to the need for laparoscopic surgical skills and advanced suturing skills. Here we propose to train you on a realistic model so that at the end of this workshop you will be able to attempt a LSC.
- Familiarize you with the laparoscopic pelvic anatomy, especially the ureter.
- The selection of the patients.
- How to avoid the technical difficulties during the procedure.
- Orient you with the instruments and intracorporeal suturing.
- Understand the complications and management.
- Pre and post operative care.
- We will have adequate work stations, equipped with lap trainers, instruments, Y-shaped mesh, and sutures. We expect 2 delegates for each station.
- Inside the lap trainers, we have constructed a realistic vault prolapse scenario which you will be repairing during the workshop.
- In order to have a realistic experience, we have substituted animal intestine in place of a plastic vagina.
- Didactic sessions and videos on the procedure as well as the models that you can work on.
- You will be taught and supervised by world-class faculty with a free exchange of ideas and enough time to suture the mesh in place.
- The course will last for 8 hours leaving you ample time to interact with the faculty as well as practice on the models.
- Both theoretical and practical knowledge about Anatomy of the perineum, pelvic floor and anal sphincter.
- Understanding the physiology, dynamics and pathology on ultrasound appearance.
- Interpretation of the 3D images.
- Hands-on experience on transperineal ultrasound on volunteers.
- Dr Pawan Vasudeva
- Dr Ulrich Mehnert
- Dr Jure Tornic
AUDITORIUM, KIMS HOSPITAL HYDERABAD
15, 16, 17 November 2019
|Account Name||Krishna Institute of Medical sciences Ltd|
For more details contact
( Admin): 93980 31974